Do you want to develop your welding experience in practice or learn the job from a real professional? As a welder, you are an indispensable link in the production process. On the basis of the technical drawing, you weld the various workpieces together.
- Salary in line with the market between €2600 - €3000 gross per month (Depending on experience)
- 38 to 40-hour work week and overtime possible
- Travel costs and kilometer allowance in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal and Technology / Small Metal
- Allowances on top of your salary (possibility of shift work and overtime)
- 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay.
- Both long-term and temporary positions
As both a novice and as a experienced welder, you are responsible for assembling the products that our client makes. On the basis of technical drawings and with the help of the experienced welders you will learn how to make these products in detail.
About the company
Our client is an organization located in Beek en Donk. It is a growing company that specializes in making Gates, Construction Fences and Padel Courts. You will also assemble this product and have to finish it in detail. You work in a large workshop where both production work and craftsmanship are performed. The company specializes in making Gates, Construction Fences and Padel Courts. You will also assemble these products and finish them in detail.
For migrant workers
We can offer housing in the area. You can go to work by bus or by bike.
What is expected of you?
You must be able to weld at least MIG/MAG and if you can also weld TIG, this is a plus. Welding experience is more important than having diplomas or certificates. Reading the technical drawing is very important.
I am interested?
Register via our website and upload your resume. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us from Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:00